Users with registered businesses may purchase products for their business requirements offered for sale by sellers on the Platform. Provided, however, purchases on the Platform must only be for end consumption. Users must not use products purchased on the Platform for any commercial, promotional, resale or further distribution purposes. GST benefit varies from product to product as per GST rules & regulations. The offer does not promise any upfront discount.
- For purchase of all such products, a Tax Invoice including the GSTIN provided by User (“GST invoice”) shall be provided to the User, which will have, inter alia, the following details printed on it:
– GSTIN associated with the registered business of the User as provided by the User
– Entity name of the registered business of the User as provided by the User
- Customers can use the GST Invoice to claim GST benefits as per GST rules & regulations.
- Please note that not all products are eligible for GST Invoice. Only select products sold by participating sellers and having a ‘GST Invoice Available’ callout on the Product Detail Page of the Platform will be eligible for GST Invoice.
- GST Invoice will not be eligible on the following products/services:
– if Value Added Services of Complete Mobile Protection or Assured Buyback are attached to the products
– if the products are bought along with an exchange offer
- Please note that the GST invoice shall contain the details of User’s GSTIN and business entity name as provided by the User. Users should ensure that the details entered by them are accurate. Flipkart and Seller shall not entertain any request for any revision in the GST Invoice. Apcindia.co.in or wise and Seller shall not be liable for any default on User’s part including for reasons associated with details provided by the User.
- Please note that apcindia.co.in or wise is not liable in any manner whatsoever in relation to the GST Invoice or any input tax credit associated therewith.
- For seamless availment of input tax credit, kindly select the address which is mentioned as the registered place of business as per the records of GST authority. Please note that availment of input tax credit is subject to provisions of GST Act and rules.
- The delivery and billing addresses will be required to be the same, please note that input tax credit will be denied by GST authority if the delivery address and GSTIN in the GST invoice are of different states.
- Please note that in case an incorrect GST details are provided during order placement, the order will be automatically cancelled.
- GST benefit varies from product to product as per GST rules & regulations. The offer does not promise any upfront discount. To avail the benefit, GST claim should be raised as per GST rules & regulations.
It is an option available on select products, through which you can enter your GST details during order placement and avail GST invoice which can be used to avail tax input credit.
- The GST Invoice for your order will be shared in the form of a digital copy at your registered email address. You can also download the invoice for an already delivered order by visiting the ‘My Orders’ section and choosing the order for which you would like to download the invoice.
The option to edit GST details after placing an order is currently not available. You can choose to cancel the ongoing order and place a fresh order with the correct GST details.
The option of GST Invoice is currently available only on select products offered by participating sellers. You can visit the product page and scroll to the seller details section and if applicable, GST Invoice option will be clearly displayed. If the seller details do not call this out, it indicates that the seller does not currently provide this service.
While entering the GST details ensure that the GST number mentioned is valid and active, belongs to the same state as that of the delivery address and also ensure that you mention the exact name of your registered business.
Please note that in case incorrect GST details are provided during order placement, the order will be automatically cancelled.
An order is not eligible for GST Invoice option if value added services/plans/exchange offers are part of the order. You can choose to remove such plans from your order to ensure that your order is eligible for GST Invoice option.
If the delivery/installation/demo amount is charged by the brand, it is not included in the order invoice issued by the seller. Hence, it is not eligible for GST Invoice.
The GST related details as provided by the customers are automatically captured and printed on the invoice. Hence, this cannot be changed once the order has been placed. In case you entered the wrong GST details while placing the order, you can choose to cancel it and place a fresh order with the correct details.
The seller does not have the option to modify sections of the order invoice once it’s generated.
Please note that the GST details have to be entered each time you place an order for an eligible product in order to receive GST Invoice.